Oscraps

2018 Project Life/365/52

felis

Hello ladies,
this thread is opened for everybody who want to share their personal project.

Every form/format are welcomed here.
Journaling your daily life, follow/create prompts, doing a Book of Me (BOM), month in review' project, whatever you have on your mind feel welcome to share!

No rules, no terms, no limits.
With only exception that all layouts must be with at least 80% Oscraps products.

Post your page at the gallery and linked back to this thread, so that we can leave you some love.

felis

The previous year I was doing my own prompts from the lesson which I was learned till the week. This year I will try the opposite way and will follow list from tasks already created for Shawn Fink's project 52. She is a family wellness and work-life balance coach, so I want to see what can I learn from that.
So here is the first step of my new journey:

Welcome 2018!

felis

Yey, Jean, smart move to use it for both and I don't se why not. Love this bright page!

scrap-genie

And how amazing that we both did sky, even sunrise photos for week 3. Seems like it must mean good things.

I'm still taking lots of photos, but not every day and just using what feels right. This is more enjoyable and I just loved this week 3.

felis

And how amazing that we both did sky, even sunrise photos for week 3. Seems like it must mean good things.
I'm still taking lots of photos, but not every day and just using what feels right. This is more enjoyable and I just loved this week 3.

I also think this is a good sign! And the most strange is that we both are take the sunrise photos at Saturday, wow!
And I'm happy to see that your pages are still full of photos, lovely pages indeed!

scrap-genie

Nicely done week 4! I take photos of tracks in snow too and the outside cat picture is very nice. My week wasn't very exciting but had some good moments.

felis

How cute these Bears are, you had early Valentine day showing and here is my early Spring:

scrap-genie

Lovely page for week 5, Felis. You'll see 7 photos in mine, but from only 5 days. So I'm not making myself do a photo each day, but can use more than one.

felis

:eyebrows: See how lazy I was this week, I make a page using only with screenshots. So I'm happy that even not daily you still continue to takes so many beautiful pics, Jean!

scrap-genie

Felis, your week 6 is so sweet. It feels good and brimming with creativity to come. Mine is a little different than the usual and I also put it in the 52 Inspirations challenge.

felis

I think it's a very good decision first to use weekly page for another challenge, because I have noticed that pages post in challenge thread received more attention. And we spend a lot time and enthusiasm in this project so it deserve it!
This week I used one of yours previously ideas: early blooming tree.

scrap-genie

Felis, you're right about getting more views when in a challenge, but we're in this anyway I think. I was envious of your spring plants, but now we have them too. But not quite in time for week 7.

scrap-genie

Felis, I know you're very busy now, but look forward to your week 8. Here is mine which is also in the monthly challenge 7.

felis

Aww, such a pretty contrast between snow and bloom in your week 9, mine was only for snow but here Spring also could be feels now.

felis

And a little spring mood from me. Jean, I'm curious to see your pages, because you are still on snow, which I adore :) .

scrap-genie

I so like your spring week 11! We still aren't totally rid of snow and back in week 10 (below) there was quite a bit of it.

nancyr

Hi - I am late to 52 projects but I am doing a month of photos project - I take lots of photos and the thought of them just sitting there is too sad so I have chosen my favs and the number of pages will vary each month.
Here are the January pages

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=389161&title=2018jan-mop&cat=all
2018Jan-MOP-web.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=389162&title=2018jan-mop-left&cat=1351
2018Jan-MOPs-left-web.jpg

scrap-genie

How great to see you doing monthly pages, Nancy!
They all look super. Luther makes a great subject, birds and snow too. So glad you've joined us.

felis

Nancy, I'm so happy that you join us!
There is no rules or time limits. We are opened for any kind of Projects at any time. Actually I started this thread, so don't be surprised if isn't clean explained :redface: .