Oscraps

2014 Week 7 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

It's just about time for week 7...of course I never finished week 6 cause I've gone back to working on my Cabo vacation since I have a Shutterfly book about to expire...so much scrapping to do, so little time ;-)

dwsewbiz

This week was 'ordinary' enough that a 2-page spread was plenty, but still it took me very long, once again I am struggling to tell the stories and not the chronology, and working hard to make sure it looks good as a spread. One of the things I still want to do better is include more embellishments...learning! :)

Week-07-Left.jpg
Week-07-Right.jpg

Week-07-Left.jpg

Week-07-Right.jpg

scrap-genie

Wow, Diane, I think it is beautiful. Of course anything that doesn't look like snow would be appealing. :bounce:

I haven't even started mine, but I did just take advantage of a Shutterfly discount to print my 2010 book. Was really interesting looking at how I did the monthly two-page spreads back then. I'm trying the new 10x10 size as 12 seems big to me, but 8 a little small.

scrap-genie

Lindy, yours is so lovely, almost ethereal. I keep marveling at the different world weather makes.

I've got my page pretty much put together, but still have the writing to do. Maybe tonight?

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
I know how you feel Jean, snow sucks!! We are back into the cold for another week. Is summer really going to come?

dwsewbiz

I am so impressed to see so much writing on the pages! Lots of love on your pages Heather! So much of my family on the east coast are dealing with that weather and so much snow. Meanwhile, just little spits of rain here, mostly sunny high in the 70s :)

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Catching up slowly...

The best part was an afternoon at the Opera with my sister, we saw Eugene Oneguine ballet :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Namaste

Heather - I love, love, love that layout! The colors! So eye catching!
Sabine - So jealous! Love the layout!

Here are mine for week 7:

Week-07-1-Web.jpg

Week-07-2-Web.jpg