Oscraps

2014 Week 5 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

OK I am ready to begin week 5...trying not to be daunted by the number of stories I have to tell this week, since every day has been wonderful!

scrap-genie

Only doing my one page with daily photos, I don't have as much work to finish a week. Week 5 is black and white as a companion to week 4.

scrap-genie

Heather, keeping it "simple" hasn't kept the pages from being creative and handsome. They look great in fact. But I want to see what became of the maple leaf cutouts - were they food or decoration? (Your journaling may tell, but my eyesight isn't good enough to read it.) Also like the shot of the shoe display.

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Heather, keeping it "simple" hasn't kept the pages from being creative and handsome. They look great in fact. But I want to see what became of the maple leaf cutouts - were they food or decoration? (Your journaling may tell, but my eyesight isn't good enough to read it.) Also like the shot of the shoe display.

oh those salt dough Maple leaves are going to be painted gold and each child will at my daughter's school will receive one for their winter olympics :)

Thank you for your sweet comments!

LindyShay

My Week 5 :)

5-copy.jpg

sabdesbois

Feeling at hOme!
Just realised I forgot to post mine here!
I am a little behind, I need to catch up quickly before I get lost...

Namaste

Ok, here are my Week 5 layouts... I used Anna Aspnes' Bask ArtPlay Palette for this week's spread.

Week-05-2-Web.jpg

Week-05-1-Web.jpg

dwsewbiz

That's one of the things that's so wonderful about PL (and scrapping in general)...we get to relive wonderful times, or live precariously through other's pages :)