Oscraps

2014 Week 41 Project 365/Life/52

scrap-genie

Great pages, Heather. Looks like we've both done mugs and brown tones. Nice thanksgiving pictures (south of the border we tend to forget you have a better weather date for it.)

dwsewbiz

Don't worry, I am still working tirelessly on PL! I've had week 41 in the bag for a few days...
Week-41-Left.jpg
Week-41-Right.jpg

including four extra pages...
Week-41_-Filoli-1.jpg
Week-41_-Filoli-2.jpg

Week-41_-Filoli4.jpg
Week-41_-Filoli3.jpg

So I've been working on checking and uploading my 2014 pages. There are too many already to fit into one book, so I am going to get the first 110 pages printed. It feels nice to be doing this now instead of at the beginning of 2015, when I will be trying to get 2015 pages done! So far I have checked through week 15 and have nearly 80 pages.

dwsewbiz

Yup I am likely in the 200+ pages already also...there are 457 (figure half for the psd and the jpg...I typically only save the web version until I am ready to print, then I check and save the high res jpg)... items in the folder, but there are a few text files and some templates that I have saved after rearranging for further use.

This is going to be expensive :)

Lindy, how was the Gone Girl movie? I read the book, and it was gripping, until the end. I hated the end so much I was literally disgusted with the author.
I love your use of ArtPlay Home...such a great palette!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
i save the jpg in iPhoto so i can look at them big all the time. I have a lot of books to print but will get them done at the end of the year. Since i began digiscrapping in 2009 i have created 3200-ish layouts!!!!

dwsewbiz

That's a lot of layouts :)

But, I know I have mentioned this before, I read this article that said if you don't print your photos in some way, you may lose them as technology changes.

So, it's the price we pay for memories :)

LindyShay

Diane, I really liked the movie, I thought they did a good job casting it. It was basically the same as the book. :)

Wow Heather, that's alot of layouts! You're the Scrapping Queen!