Oscraps

2014 Week 4 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

Once again I got my basic stories done, but I need to add some pages for a spectacular Saturday...expect 6 more pages :)

My 'process' is working well now. I start by writing the list of 'stories' that I need to tell, and I copy the pictures into a temporary folder. As I use the photos I delete them, so I know what I have left to do. I've also learned to abandon strict chronology...eg I can tell the weather story or the birds story with multiple photos from the week, rather than tell the story of Monday, Tuesday, Wed, etc.
Learning and loving it :)

Week-04a.jpg
Week-04b.jpg

Week-04a.jpg

Week-04b.jpg

scrap-genie

Your basic pages are wonderful. Love the photos, stories, weather (wish it were mine!) and the colors, beautiful colors!

By contrast (pun intended) I've gone to a black and white theme for week 4.

dwsewbiz

OOH wonderful pages, love seeing them!
Such a cool black & white approach Jean!

Sabine do you use your phone? that's how I get most of my basic pictures. I do carry a camera for special trips. I like reading your pages, c'est bon pour mon français :)

Well I leave town tomorrow morning and didn't get to the week 4 special stories, but I dragged the pictures onto my laptop so maybe I'll work on it in Hawaii :)

dwsewbiz

agree, agree...

I am just about to start week 5. I got all my week 4 special stories done, just by working a little in the morning and evening between activities. I don't have them uploaded yet but they are in my photobucket account.
Believe it or not these are all from 1 day, my husband's birthday. We went to Alcatraz (amazing and fascinating!), biked the Golden Gate Bridge (always a favorite :)), then hit North Beach for dinner...a wonderful day captured in 6 pages :)

Week-04-SF1_zps4b5955e6.jpg

Week-04-SF2_zps67f1d614.jpg

Week-04-SF3_zpsa63f17da.jpg

Week-04-SF4_zps663df30d.jpg

Week-04-SF5_zps9c00de1b.jpg

Week-04-SF6_zps34d9d27d.jpg

Namaste

I used Anna Aspnes' ArtPlay Palette Care for this weeks layout... it's definitely one of my favorite kits of hers...

Week-04-1-Web.jpg

Week-04-2-Web.jpg

dwsewbiz

I'll have to look at APP Care...I don't have that one...looks like it makes a lovely page! Love your texts on the page, Yvonne...I like to do that too :)

Namaste

I'll have to look at APP Care...I don't have that one...looks like it makes a lovely page! Love your texts on the page, Yvonne...I like to do that too :)

I think that is my favorite set, Diane... I love the dramatic colors... I'm a big fan of including social media in my pages... Then I have everyone's personal touch, too, instead of me struggling with journaling...