Oscraps

2014 Week 38 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

I am still working the ladder challenge, so still have not figured out what's left in week 37, let alone 38, but it will all come out in the wash :)

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
i'm so late, hopefully i can get it done tonight or tomorrow. Wow Jean I love to see a page with so much journaling!!

dwsewbiz

Me too on the late bit, but I am putting together the final 'last looks' page from teh Tahoe week so I can start on week 38.

I agree, Jean, you do such a good job of journaling about your week. I find that is easiest when you work soon after things occur, else it tends to slip away quickly!

I will not whine about summer still going strong :) We actually had a good hard rain, the first of the season, yesterday morning, but it didn't last long. Praying for a wet winter! I spend a lot of time worrying about water and the drought.

scrap-genie

Heather, wonderful pages for week 38! So many beautiful photos, but have to mention the ground level leaves and V of geese (?). You have lots of journaling too, but spread over more pages. Very vibrant!

LindyShay

My Week 38 :)

38-copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

Phew I am finally done with week 38 - 9 pages...too many to post :) https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=23934&username=dwsewbiz

Lindy love the coloring, and how many people shots you always include...that's so important!

Heather your pages are just beautiful! I don't know which are my favorite, but I love the close ups of the pup face and paw. Is someone really going to put everything in storage and travel for a year?? I think about doing something like that, but first I have to further downsize the contents of my too-huge house :)