Oscraps

2014 Week 25 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

I head off for a 2 week road trip tomorrow so may not be around much, and am going to try NOT to take 100 photos per day :)

LindyShay

My Week 25

25-copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

Something unexpected is happening, it is raining! It never rains in California, so this is giving us a break from all the hiking and beaching, and I am catching up on my week 25 pictures :)

Lindy your pages are so soft and lovely, I swear one of these days I am going to try to do something like that :)

Heather what beautiful pictures...oh and an Instameet...I want to do that some day! And I love that Starlite sign!

Hope to be back soon, or maybe not :)

scrap-genie

Heather and Lindy, you've both got lovely photos and pages for week 25!

I've done 25 and 26 in reverse, but here is my week 25.

Namaste

Such great layouts everyone! Here are mine for Week 25! How am I so caught up? Maybe because I took a break from all the snapping photos & pinging social media, lol! Sometimes there is way to much information. Anyway...

Week-25-1-Web.jpg
Week-25-2-Web.jpg

Week-25-1-Web.jpg

Week-25-2-Web.jpg

scrap-genie

Yvonne, how wonderful you're catching up so well. Love this week with the wonderful faces and dark background.

dwsewbiz

Hey all, I am back and catching up! Jean, what a great amount of information you are including!

Yvonne, great catch-up!! I know what you mean about there just seeming to be so much to document...I am up to my ears now in about 800 vacation photos!

And I guess I am out of practice, because week 25 took me forever! I've been working on it for like 3 days. And I still need to do the pictures from Father's Day! But, I am hoping I will be able to catch up, since I retired on June 20! But I feel like I have so much to do lol :)

Week-25-Left.jpg
Week-25-Right.jpg