Oscraps

2014 Week 23 Project 365/Life/52

scrap-genie

Have you ever done just one page before? Well, it is a beauty and that lone drop of water is so fine.

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
I think I did it once, lol. I was thinking of spreading it out and adding more ArtsyKardz, but I just didn't have the energy.

dwsewbiz

It's a lovely page Heather, and remember there are no rules :) I had several weeks of one-pagers, which was nice because I am starting to worry that my page count will exceed Shutterfly's books this year :)

wow, lots of wonderful color Jean! That's the thing about places where it snows and rains...you get more green in the summer! We are absolutely 'golden' here, as you will see once my pages are done :)

dwsewbiz

Finally sorta done with week 23, although I have a few more special photos to play with.

I struggled a bit this week and still am not quite happy, but decided to move on.

The basic week:
Week-23-Left.jpg
Week-23-Right.jpg

A couple extra pages from Saturday:
Week-23_-Beach1.jpg
Week-23_-Beach2.jpg

Namaste

I love all the bright colors everyone has chosen for this week's layouts. I am wanting a vacation after seeing your layouts, Diane! Here are mine for Week 23 + one page for 24 that coordinates since I had an odd number of layouts for 23.
Week-23-1-Web.jpg
Week-23-2-Web.jpg
Week-23-3-Web.jpg
Week-24-1-Web.jpg

Week-23-1-Web.jpg

Week-23-2-Web.jpg

Week-23-3-Web.jpg

Week-24-1-Web.jpg