Oscraps

2014 Week 19 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

I'm going to be away this weekend celebrating Mother's Day in San Francisco, which means, yikes, probably taking hundreds of photos!

Hope you all have a good weekend and happy mother's day to the moms!

dwsewbiz

The first 6 days of week 19 are done on one page...I'll do a few more pages for my Saturday, which had lots of adventures!

LindyShay

My Week 19 :)

19-copy.jpg

scrap-genie

Diane, beautiful 1st page! Lovely colors and I'm happy to see someone else putting in a puzzle.

Lindy, gorgeous as always! Love the skies and segmented photos.

dwsewbiz

Those are just beautiful Lindy! I want to make pages like you some day :)

I just have too many photos some times and want to cram them all in!

Oh yes we love puzzles...we save them for occasions like Christmas and Easter :)

scrap-genie

This year I've been trying to design the pages in compatible pairs as they would print in my book. After last week's with Vicki Stegall's wonderful template, I tried to do a similar design. I used one of my drawings and made the photos bigger.

dwsewbiz

Love what you did Jean! I am always impressed with your art and it's fun to see you incorporating it into your pages!

dwsewbiz

Three more pages represent Saturday morning from Week 19...we attended a decorator showcase house, an $18M house in the process of being sold, decorated by multiple designers as a fundraiser.
There were about 30 rooms or areas, all exquisitely decorated, but I think I liked the outside the best :)

Week-19_-House1.jpg

Week-19_-House2.jpg

Week-19_-House3.jpg

dwsewbiz

And now I am working on Saturday afternoon, where I did a walking tour of the San Francisco Mission district which is full of colorful street art.
Just realized I forgot to put the week number on these...always something with PL!

dwsewbiz

aww your page brought tears to my eyes Heather, look how much mom-love on those pages! Love the picture of you and your girls with your mom. Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Namaste

Hey ladies! All your pages are so beautiful! I love the street art, Diane! Heather, your pages with your mom are so sweet. Jean & Lindy, gorgeous as always! Here are my week 19 pages:

Week-19-1-Web.jpg

Week-19-2-Web.jpg

Week-19-1-Web.jpg
Week-19-2-Web.jpg

dwsewbiz

These are just fabulous Yvonne! I've said it before but I love the texts in your pages. And you make them look so artsy...great work!