Oscraps

2014 Week 18 Project 365/Life/52

dwsewbiz

Hey PLers...we are into May!

I'm still working on my extra pages for week 17 and wondering if maybe I can do week 18 with a single page...I'm a little worried that I may not be able to fir 2014 in a single book!

dwsewbiz

Wow I'm the first one done this week?

I still am finishing up week 17 which is at 12 pages, so I decided to keep it simple for simple week 18.

scrap-genie

That is a beautiful page for week 18, Diane! I've got photos but haven't begun to put the page together yet.

LindyShay

Here's my Week 18 :)

18-copy.jpg

scrap-genie

Lindy, such beautiful pages! Love the soft colors and all the lovely photos.

While I don't normally use templates, I was thoroughly charmed by one of Vicki Stegall's new templates and had to try it out for this week.

dwsewbiz

Lindy I just love your backgrounds and use of kardz and elements...makes for such dreamy and engaging pages! Also like how you make some photos black & white...I should try to remember that.

Oh Jean I love that template from Vicki! What a great idea...it makes a great template for a weekly page, with lots of room for journaling. I used it too for an 'extra' week 17 page, only I only used a few photos and made them a lot bigger so I can see them :)

Week-17_-Monterey3.jpg

scrap-genie

Diane, that is a beautiful use of Vicki's template! Amazing how vibrant and colorful yours is and mine so subdued. I'm not a fan of tiny photos but in this case I can see them and if I print at 10x10 which I've done once now, I know they'll be just fine.

dwsewbiz

It's interesting what you say about printing...I am still using 12x12, at least for the 2013 book...I may change my mind for 2014 when I get the final price for my 2013 book!

While my computer monitor is large, it does not show a 12x12 square when full sized, so many times when I print, I encounter brads, staples, titles and other things that are somewhat too large :)

I've tried to be more careful, especially with brads, sizing them down to something like a 1/4" or 1/2" at most.

dwsewbiz

Oh Heather, it's hard to have hard weeks, but good to deal with them and capture them. I realized this week that I have not been doing that.

Maybe that's ok, whoever reads my books in the future will think I was pretty happy all the time :)

But I have been dealing with an incredibly difficult situation and have not taken a single picture or said a single word about it. Maybe now that it's almost over, I will include something in this week's page.
Thanks for sharing, I think I learned something :)

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
yep I really try to keep it real. I want our kids to learn that life isn't always perfect, but its how you rise after the fall that matters.

Namaste

Heather, Diane, Jean & Lindy - your pages are looking awesome! I'm loving them all from the garden photos, to the personal stories, to the amazing design (Jean, what a fabulous idea... I may need to spice it up a little too after seeing your layout)... Here is my addition... which makes me caught up! My Week 19 ends tomorrow, so it feels pretty good to not be behind! I have additional stories I want to tell in other formats, so now I can do so stress free, lol!

Week-18-1-Web.jpg

Week-18-2-Web.jpg

Week-18-1-Web.jpg
Week-18-2-Web.jpg