Oscraps

2014 Week 13 Project 365/Life/52

scrap-genie

Starting the thread for the last week of March. I'm sure hoping to end the snow pictures!! (but more in next week's, alas.)

dwsewbiz

Oh thank you Jean! I was so busy this weekend catching up! I needed to finish the extra pages for week 6 when we were on Kauai, and I still have more pages to do for week 12.

Anyway, forgot this.

No snow here, but it is raining again, yay!

Oh do you save your poinsettias? We've done tat for several years. Lost one last year but we have a new one this year. We do the whole 'in the dark' thing. Not sure why, since they are so cheap, but it's fun :)

dwsewbiz

Well I did it, I am all caught up! I finished a few pages for week 6, a total of 12 pages for week 12, and here is week 13.

Not all of them are in the gallery, but if you want to see the whole album so far you can see it here
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...529.1073741829.1082602989&type=1&l=60f1c6575e

Thsi week I have a green page and a yellow page, and at the end of the day, it didn't bother me at all that they don't 'match'...I love them both!

Week-13-Left.jpg
Week-13-Right.jpg

Week-13-Left.jpg

Week-13-Right.jpg

Namaste

Ok, now that I've finished our vacation layouts, I can get caught up... Here is my week 13:

Week-13-1-Web.jpg

Week-13-2-Web.jpg

I'm loving looking at everyone's layouts in the thread! I wish I could get caught up so I could play along with everyone...

dwsewbiz

Don't worry Yvonne you'll catch up eventually, and we don't mind at all looking back :) I feel like I want to meet all your family that adorn these wonderful pages :)

Namaste

Thank you Diane & Jean!!! I kinda love all those people... As all mothers do, right? I've been a single mom of five for ten years, so I got super close to my kids thru it all. It's been a crazy adventure!!!