Oscraps

12 weeks to a peaceful Christmas

katg1006

Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk Only 11 weeks? ohhh I am allready feeling the pressure and it's not even Halloween. This is a great site Jos! Thanks for sharing.

Has anyone else heard the Christmas music in the stores all ready??? *sigh* Why oh why must they rush the holidays?

azrood

Ack! I'm usually really good about pre-preparing for the holiday season, but this year we've been so busy I haven't even given it a thought. Thanks for the link! :)

hondachicc

WOW!!! I have actually said this outloud, but did not think of it in REAL terms!! LOL!! Time to get moving!! Thanks a bunch Jos for this site!! It looks very helpful!! I like the list of organization by the week!!:p

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
my brother already freaked me out by asking for C-mas lists :(

Great site tho- I subscribed to the news feed!

LSlycord

I had no idea it was that close. I guess I need to get my act together. I'm thinking that maybe I should address Christmas cards while on the beach in Cozumel... ;-)

petey111

Oh man...I gotta worry about Ben's birthday first. I have less than 7 for that now! Although...I think we've settled on a train theme. And that's easy to run with.

yvonnahenna

Has anyone else heard the Christmas music in the stores all ready??? *sigh* Why oh why must they rush the holidays?
OEHH! I love christmas music!! I have to keep in my mind to NOT put on the christmas music.. For Imke it first will be 'sinterklaas' :lol: