Oscraps

12/14 QOTD: Weather

bcgal00

CHEERY O
What is the weather prediction in your area for the next 10 days or so? Are you going to have a white Xmas, a soggy one or are you in a warm part of the world?

I'm in the wet, soggy part of the world. We've had rain almost every day this month and this morning, after looking at the weather network's prediction for the rest of the month, that isn't going to change. It looks like rain every day until January except for 1-2 days' reprieve. After a summer drought, we're now getting torrential rain storms. Poor Taz....every night he looks outside b/c he has to go out for his late night pee, and looks at me forlornly, not wanting to go out into the cold rain. I have to take my umbrella and go stand out there with him to make sure he goes, otherwise he'll have me up halfway through the night to go out. :rain::rain::rain:

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
They don't expect a white Christmas in Belgium:eek:hwell:
Don't know what the weather will be but that's what i read on the internet ;)

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Everyone thought that since we had an especially warm, dry summer that we'd have a lot of snow this winter but so far....not. Mind you, who knows what Jan/Feb will bring. I do like a few days of snow so I can get out for a photo walk. I really want to see what the local bird sanctuary looks like after a cold, frosty, snow.

ritacica

I lOve the awesOme O!
There will be no winter ... but I want a white Christmas :Cry:
V%2525C3%2525A1g%2525C3%2525B3lap02.jpg

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
It has been crazy-warm here in NJ. I don't mind the weather, but the guilt that I deal with, enjoying this as the planet slowly boils itself.

Looks like it will be slightly cooler than it is right now, (it hit 70*F here over the weekend!!!) but in the 50;s. The cold weather hurts me, body and soul, so have to say that I don't mind not having a White Christmas at all.

DoggiNo

They don't expect a white Christmas in Belgium:eek:hwell:
Don't know what the weather will be but that's what i read on the internet ;)

What she said :wave:

not because I'm lazy, Veer lives in my home-town and I don't live that far from it now so I'm guessing the weather will be the same.

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
What she said :wave:

not because I'm lazy, Veer lives in my home-town and I don't live that far from it now so I'm guessing the weather will be the same.

I live in the other side of the country :) and because Belgium is a small country ... we have most of the time the same weather ..

For the moment it is too hot for the time of the year ...