Oscraps

1-2-3-4 Surprise!! *special price for some new items and some older - also CU*

kittychen

Designer
Hi girls!!!
It's me again! ;)

Today I want to celebrate something:

1-2-3-4 Surprise!!
My boy Ruel start to count some numbers, another miracle at our home for him. And to celebrate this happiness around our family, I decide to have a little celebration. Come and find what priced for $1, $2, $3, and $4 only this Thursday and Friday: September 18-19. Including some new items (and pssttt commercial use item too) and older goodies!

and while you are still here (oh this gonna be long heheheh).

I have a re-new pack of Cat Meow! ;)

Cat lovers, I bring you a cute pack for your cats! It's a whimsical, fun, and adorable jam pack of goodies, definitely the best for your cats! With milk, food, fish, mouse toy, etc... it's a dream that every cats wants.

And to make it more special, just for Thursday and Friday, Sept 18-19, if you grab this KIT (with such a special price too), you can grab 4 whimsical quick pages for free, it's already in your download links. Click the detailed image to see how the Quick Pages looks like, and also sample LOs from our team, the cat lovers just like YOU!

This KIT include:
11 papers

1 pack of alpha

41 elements include:
1 doodled cat
1 button cat
1 felt cat
1 doodled circle
1 fish (oh the fish looks afraid here)
1 fish bone
2 flowers
1 food in the can
1 food in the bowl
2 foot prints
2 frames
1 heart
1 acrylic label
1 messy swirl
1 bottle milk
1 tini tag
1 mouse toy
1 potty
2 ribbons
4 stitches
1 doodled swirl
1 dotted swirl
1 toy
1 tree
2 borders
1 wool ball
1 word "CAT"
1 word "ZZZ"
2 doodled words: "lovely cat", "naughty cat"

wanna peek the album? ;)
Here you go:

CatMeowQuickPage.jpg

and here are some sample LOs from our cat lovers team: *yipiii*

from me:

CatMeow-Kitty-400.jpg

from Peppermint:

CatMeow-Peppermint-400.jpg

from Christina (haloe):

CatMeow-Christina-400.jpg

from Charlize:

CatMeow-Charlize-400.jpg

----------------------

and also today I have a commercial use overlay... with such a steal price of course just for 2 days:

Dotted Overlay

So... what are you waiting for??? ;)

Have fun!!!

Hugs,
Kitty

Cynthia

So good to be back!
Kitty!!!! I still haven't recovered from your last kit and you go and create another one!!! So sweet!!!! Awesome sale and those overlays are stunning!!! Off to the shop!!

Cynthia

So good to be back!
I'm such a horrible person...Just want to say YAYYYYY Ruel!!!! That's awesome, Kitty!!!! Yay for him!!

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
she is soooo cranking them out, huh Cyn??? Congrats, Ruel!! and simply wonderful new kits and fun sale, Kitty!! you rawk!!!