Oscraps

02*01*18 On A Whimsical Adventure Challenge VII - Inspiration Can Be Yummy!

estir_bune

02*01*18 On A Whimsical Adventure Challenge VII – Inspiration Can Be Yummy

Have you gotten used to writing 2018 yet???? I think I actually have – knock on wood!

Thank you so much to all that joined in on our January challenge! All of our entries were fantastic as usual, but there can only be one winner…. Drumroll please……..
Eva (Secima), you have been randomly selected as the January ONAWA challenge winner at Oscraps!! Congratulations, on a well earned win!!! I will send you a message with a way to contact Anja to claim your prize!

I had such a great time viewing all of the fantastic layouts that y’all did utilizing the last inspiration piece – I thought we’d do it again… but this time, we are looking at my favorite snack bar – This Bar Saves Lives – not only are they tasty, but their packaging is pretty cool too!
bars.JPG

This month I want you to be inspired by this fabulous package – go with it, wherever it takes you! Go with the design, go with the colors, fonts… your choice… just go for it!

Rules:
~use the granola bar packages to draw inspiration
~Use 100% Oscraps products, with at least 50% being On A Whimsical Adventure products.
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/On-a-Whimsical-Adventure-/

I have done one example here – and I plan on doing another! I hope you join me and draw inspiration from this as well!
I can’t wait to see what you all do!
challenge-seven-inspiration-can-be-yummy.jpg

estir_bune

Diane & Geraldine - I am so glad that you found inspiration from these yummy bars! The colors are beautiful here ladies, I love what you did!!! Thank you for playing!

estir_bune

Caapmun: that is just gorgeous!!!! The colors are just beautiful and coordinate wonderfully with your photo! Thank you for playing!

estir_bune

Timounette - Notre Dame! How perfect the blocking of your fantastic page mimics the blocking on the wrappers! I love this graphic, clean look! and I LOVE your photos! Some day, maybe I will see the cathedral in person... for now I will just drool over your photos! :) Thank you for playing!

Helene: I can see this framed and hanging in someone's kitchen! I love the subtle nod to the inspiration in the patterned back ground you chose!!! Very nicely done! Thanks for another awesome submission!

estir_bune

Eva I really like that you used the same photo to achieve different looks! Very creative take on the challenge! Thank you for playing!

Anja DD

There's just a few more days left for a chance to win a gift coupon to the On A Whimsical Adventure store, so hurry up and bring those pages in! Good luck :)

estir_bune

Barbara! Your extraction is terrific! Wow! And I love that I can "see" the inspiration in so much of this! Great Job!
Thanks for playing!