Oscraps

♥ Songs we Love ♥ Challenge with Joyful Heart Designs - April 2024

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
Happy SPRING!!! :dancingbfly: (Well, to those of you who are experiencing Spring :giggle4:) I am back with a new song challenge...this time let's share our favorite songs about the weather! I thought this would be appropriate with all of the crazy weather we have been having :gloomy::rotfl: The song can be about a sunny day, wind, rain, snow, whatever you love! I went back and forth on what song I was going to choose...November Rain, Purple Rain...I finally settled on No Rain by Blind Melon...it just takes me back to my favorite years in the 90's :heartpumplove:

THE RULES:
♥ Use 50% of Joyful Heart Designs products. You are welcome to mix and match with any other designer here at Oscraps :beatingheart:
♥ Please credit all products that were used in your layout, and be sure to list which Joyful Heart Designs products you used.
♥ Post your layout in the Joyful Heart Designs gallery and then come back here and post the link to your layout.
♥ The deadline to complete this challenge is 12am midnight CST time April 30, 2024.

I will be choosing SIX winners who will each receive a $5 coupon to use in my store :heartpumppink:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
♥ Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon [ little camera ].
♥ This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the continue button.
♥ Your linked layout is now in your post; the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I knew immediately what song I wanted to use. I was a huge John Denver fan when I was younger--his was the first concert I ever went to. The site I visited to make sure I had the lyrics right offered this quote from JD on how he came to write the song:

"I wrote the song in Minnesota at the time I call ‘late winter, early spring.’ It was a dreary day, gray and slushy. The snow was melting and it was too cold to go outside and have fun, but God, you’re ready for spring. You want to get outdoors again and you’re waiting for that sun to shine, and you remember how sometimes the sun itself can make you feel good. And in that very melancholy frame of mind, I wrote ‘Sunshine On My Shoulders’."

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I knew immediately what song I wanted to use. I was a huge John Denver fan when I was younger--his was the first concert I ever went to. The site I visited to make sure I had the lyrics right offered this quote from JD on how he came to write the song:

"I wrote the song in Minnesota at the time I call ‘late winter, early spring.’ It was a dreary day, gray and slushy. The snow was melting and it was too cold to go outside and have fun, but God, you’re ready for spring. You want to get outdoors again and you’re waiting for that sun to shine, and you remember how sometimes the sun itself can make you feel good. And in that very melancholy frame of mind, I wrote ‘Sunshine On My Shoulders’."

Beautiful song choice, Miss Angie, and those flowers are gorgeous in the sunlight! :cloud9: What kind are the pink ones...dahlias?

Reactions: AZK