Oscraps

♥ Our FAVORITE Songs ♥

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I always love hearing YOUR favorite songs, and sharing my own, whether it be an old favorite or a new one, so I thought I would start this thread where we can all share our favorites :lovey3: Be warned, you will hear a mix of 90's, alternative rock, hard rock, and Kpop from me...:giggle4: Also, since I have decided to stop doing my monthly challenges, I will give out random coupons to my store, here and there :upsidedownbanana:

I will start this off...and you KNOW it was difficult to choooooose which to start with! I decided to go mellow instead of my current Kpop favorites or a heavier alternative rock one.... I love "Fade Into You" by Mazzy Star SO much...the music is so soothing and her voice.... :cloud9:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I LOVE this, Jenn!! I have SO many favorite genres too. I always laugh that my playlists swing from opera to Country and everything in between. Currently, I'm mostly listening to country, specifically Willie, Waylon, Hank Jr. The Highway Men because my husband loved them and they bring me a little bit of solace. This is one of my go-to's right now. It might seem sad, but it gives me peace.