Oscraps

♥♥♥ The Oscraps Blog is BACK!!! ♥♥♥

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Just went over to have a read of Susie's blog post about art journaling, what a fabulous article.♥ I personally enjoy creating art journaling layouts so I hope people pop over to have a read and get inspired to create some layoutsof their own in this style. :) Looking forward to seeing what other blog posts are going to be starting to appear soon! :dancingelephant:

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
Just went over to have a read of Susie's blog post about art journaling, what a fabulous article.♥ I personally enjoy creating art journaling layouts so I hope people pop over to have a read and get inspired to create some layoutsof their own in this style. :) Looking forward to seeing what other blog posts are going to be starting to appear soon! :dancingelephant:
Thank you!!! I am looking forward to growing with the art journaling!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
How exciting! I'm happy the blog is back! I remember reading that last article (from May 2022) on using brushes that simply blew my mind - I didn't use to like using premade clipping masks because my photos never seemed to fit and it had never occurred to me to use the brush tool to add to/erase from the mask... This has become my go-to technique since then... so I'll be checking the blog regularly for more tips and ideas.