Oscraps

B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Gallery About

• Barbara, I've popped over to the Anna Aspnes FB page on Foto-Inspired Pages. I don't see a single person doing any 8.5 x 11 pages. It looks like an inspiring group, but I sure feel like a step-child since I don't usually do 12 x 12. In fact, I REALLY wish Anna did 8.5 x 11 templates. I ALWAYS have to adjust her templates, so makes me want to use those that are already my size. Don't know why I'm bothering you about it except I "know" you and I see you belong.
    Barbara, I'm leaving town again Wednesday morning...heading to Utah to babysit the FIVE kids for a week! Then taking a scenic (decompressing) route home. Not sure how long we will be away. I've stopped my mail until July 5, but more than likely we'll be home before that. Just want to let a couple people know why I'm off the radar. I'll check in on my iPad from time to time, but that's not my fav way to be "on site." I think I mentioned before that I don't make it general knowledge when I'm away. Thanks. See you in a couple weeks! --Sharron
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…