Oscraps

Do you drink water?

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I know it might sound like an odd question, but it seems not everyone does. I'm not talking about soda, tonic, Gatorade or whatever else exists in the world to keep humans hydrated, but regular non-carbonated water, perhaps with an occasional slice of lemon...

I do drink a lot water, though I doubt I average the recommended 2 liters daily. When I work or scrap, I usually have a jug of water on the desk and keep sipping throughout the day, in addition to coffee/tea I might be having. On most days, I finish the jug (one liter) and would have at least one more glass of water in the evening. Although I do like my water with lemon and mint, adding those often feels like too much hassle so I regularly do without.

What about you?

DesignsByCRK

Designer
I only drink water, green tea and once a day I have coffee (and wine but that doesn't count lol).

I used to drink coffee all day long, but when I gave up smoking, I cut it out completely because coffee made me want a cigarette. Once I felt it was safe, I started having just 1 coffee every day.

In the warmer weather I have my coffee in the morning, then water for the rest of the day - usually 5 or 6 600ml bottles. In the cold weather I have coffee in the morning, and green tea mostly throughout the day, with about only 1 or 2 600ml bottles of water.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
I am a real water freak. I either drink it pure or with finely grated ginger and the juice of a fresh lemon. And very importantly, it has to be really ice cold ...

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I'm also a real water drinker...
When I get up in the morning I start with two glasses of water...
I definitely drink at least 2 liters of water every day - not still water ... always sparkling from the Soda stream ... .. with my breakfast and after the afternoon I drink coffee ...

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
I drink mostly water. I always have coffee in the morning and then drink water the rest of the day. I'll often have a glass or two of soda or juice because I must appease my sweet tooth, but otherwise water is it.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I drink water all day long. I have 3 water bottles that are 32 oz each and I fill them all up in the morning, then refill them as needed. I've always been a big water drinker; it's the only thing that quenches my thirst. We have filtered water in our refrigerator door, so that's what i drink.

AK_Tracy

Wow you guys make me feel normal. My friends think I am weird. I drink water. Just water. Well, other then my two cups of coffee in the morning. After that its water. I have two 32oz water bottles and fill them up at least twice each day. I drink a gallon or more a day. Only if I am running errands is it less and that's because of no bathrooms handy. I dont want anything in my water but it must be cold. I have two glass containers that are 32 oz as well, so each night I fill them up with filtered water (not from fridge) and keep them in fridge. Fill water bottles in morning, refill glass container and put back in fridge. I think water might be a girl thing, to drink the amount anyway. My hubs likes water be he's good with about 32 oz a day. Doctors look at me like I am nuts when I say how much water I drink. I love water. The "taste" and feel and it makes me happy. Other drinks make me go super fast then crash from the sugar and I dont like that feeling. When we eat out I always ask for two glasses of water as they never fill them fast enough.

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O
When I had thrush in February, knowing yeast feeds on sugar, I stopped sipping on sweet tea all day and went to nothing but water except for a cup of bone broth in the mornings. Recently I have added a cup of sleepy time herbal tea at night. No more sweet tea since February and only an occasional decaf coffee in the morning because I cannot stomach it without sweetened, flavored creamer!

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I only drink water, green tea and once a day I have coffee (and wine but that doesn't count lol).

I used to drink coffee all day long, but when I gave up smoking, I cut it out completely because coffee made me want a cigarette. Once I felt it was safe, I started having just 1 coffee every day.

In the warmer weather I have my coffee in the morning, then water for the rest of the day - usually 5 or 6 600ml bottles. In the cold weather I have coffee in the morning, and green tea mostly throughout the day, with about only 1 or 2 600ml bottles of water.
a few years ago I had to give up coffee for about 6 months, and I had a terrible migraine for the first 10 days which the doctor attributed to caffeine withdrawal. Although I didn't miss the taste, I missed the ritual - the sound of the coffee being made, the smell, the cup in my hand... I now drink 1-2 cups per day, mostly for comfort...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I drink water all day long. I have 3 water bottles that are 32 oz each and I fill them all up in the morning, then refill them as needed. I've always been a big water drinker; it's the only thing that quenches my thirst. We have filtered water in our refrigerator door, so that's what i drink.

I just googled how much 32oz is... three of those is A LOT of water... don't you get tired of having to go to the bathroom?

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
Wow you guys make me feel normal. My friends think I am weird. I drink water. Just water. Well, other then my two cups of coffee in the morning. After that its water. I have two 32oz water bottles and fill them up at least twice each day. I drink a gallon or more a day. Only if I am running errands is it less and that's because of no bathrooms handy. I dont want anything in my water but it must be cold. I have two glass containers that are 32 oz as well, so each night I fill them up with filtered water (not from fridge) and keep them in fridge. Fill water bottles in morning, refill glass container and put back in fridge. I think water might be a girl thing, to drink the amount anyway. My hubs likes water be he's good with about 32 oz a day. Doctors look at me like I am nuts when I say how much water I drink. I love water. The "taste" and feel and it makes me happy. Other drinks make me go super fast then crash from the sugar and I dont like that feeling. When we eat out I always ask for two glasses of water as they never fill them fast enough.

wow.... you (and the others) just made me feel not normal... this is a TON of water to drink... I can't imagine having to go to the bathroom that often... I wouldn't be able to leave the house, lol...

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
When I had thrush in February, knowing yeast feeds on sugar, I stopped sipping on sweet tea all day and went to nothing but water except for a cup of bone broth in the mornings. Recently I have added a cup of sleepy time herbal tea at night. No more sweet tea since February and only an occasional decaf coffee in the morning because I cannot stomach it without sweetened, flavored creamer!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear you had to give up your fav drink... I don't think I've ever drunk broth... I've had it as a soup, of course, but definitely not as a morning drink.

AK_Tracy

wow.... you (and the others) just made me feel not normal... this is a TON of water to drink... I can't imagine having to go to the bathroom that often... I wouldn't be able to leave the house, lol...
I think I just need it, as my body adjusted to the water level. I would say it might be an hourly visit in the afternoons but mornings not so much.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
yes I drink a lot of water, usually 1 to 1.5l per day. If I don't do that, I get constipated, so I notice right away if I'm not drinking enough.

zanthia

CHEERY O
plain water no but do drink non caffeinated tea and water with sugar free powdered flavors added to it.

mimes1

CHEERY O
I drink tons of water. In the morning I have coffee, two cups or more, then it's water for the rest of the day. I have a collection of fancy drink cups, 24-32 ounces and they just get refilled all day long. Don't leave the house without it. I'll be right back - I have to go fill my cup right now.