Oscraps

Zucchini Bread
Miki

Zucchini Bread

Zucchini is always the most abundant vegetable growing in the garden. The first year (we were novices way back in the 70s) we planted a dozen plants. I couldn't give the zucchini away fast enough! Now we just plant 6 and eat zucchini every night for supper in July and August!

Anna Aspnes
Recipe Template Pack 2 Recipe Template Pack 2
Artplay Palette Grow Fresh (paper, button) Artplay Palette Grow Fresh
Artplay Palette Sage (leaf) Artplay Palette Sage
Artplay Palette Wilderness (button) Artplay Palette Wilderness
Artplay Palette Able (splatters) Artplay Palette Able
Recipe Sampler Pack (clipped word) Recipe Sampler Pack
Grow Fresh WordART 1 Grow Fresh WordART 1
Button Threadz 2
WaterColor FotoBlendz 1 [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/WaterColor-FotoBlendz-No.-1.html]WaterColor FotoBlendz 1

Process
Page 5 of the Recipe Template Album 2 was opened up. A solid paper from APP Grow Fresh was used as the foundation of the page. Another solid paper from the kit was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask. The color was adjusted using the levels adjustment tool. An artsy paper was clipped to the top fotoblendz mask, allowing some of the detail to show. The photo was clipped to a fotoblendz mask. The page was completed by adding word art and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
a dozen plants, o my gosh! I love zucchini bread but our crop was a bust this year and last, don't know why. Two years ago I made about 10 varieties of z bread with the harvest from only 2 plants! Love the embellishments and the subtitle is perfect ;-)

What a great capture...Along the way we all need to be initiated into the zucchini plant club.It still tastes so good and your page is so inviting..

That's a lot of zucchini! Although, we would have to plant that many and hope that one survived. Love this recipe!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout