Oscraps

Zoom-New AnnaLift 09/21/19-10/04/19
margeda

Zoom-New AnnaLift 09/21/19-10/04/19

New AnnaLift 09/21/19-10/04/19 https://ozone.oscraps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38439

Thank you for this wonderful inspiration Christy and kythe!

Credits:
ANNA ASPNES DESIGNS
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Romance_Transfer1;Overlay3 APPOceanCove *On Sale*
ArtPlay Palette Bespoke_SolidPaper3 APPBespoke *On Sale*

Also used:
ArtPlay Palette Family_12X12BlendedWordOverlay APPFamily
ArtPlay Palette Delightful_Transfer11 APPDelightful
ArtPlay Palette Ocean Cove_Transfer4 APPOceanCove
ArtPlay Palette Truth_Transfer1 APPTruth
ArtPlay Palette Capture_OverlayPage;Sticker APPCapture
ArtPlay Palette Ablaze_Staple;EdgeOverlay
Painted Dates No. 1_3 PaintedDatesNo1
Time WordART Mix No. 1_WAZoomOnBy TimeWordARTMixNo1

Process:
s ismt Prga. Az Arany utccskban stltunk. Sikerlt megrktenem egy pillanatot. A kedvenc fotim kztt rzm. // and Prague again. We walked down Golden Street. I managed to capture a moment. I keep it in my favorite photos.
He started with a 12x12 Inches 300 dpi new document. Opened by SolidPaper. | Added # 11 Transfer APP Delightful then photo. Changed transfer mixing mode. He copied the photo for transfer several times. You changed the shuffle mode for transfers until you get the right picture. | SolidPaper withdrew. Placed WordOverlay and PaintedDates below the photo, to the right. | He placed the photo over Transfers and Overlay. | Posted by WA, OverlayPage, sticker, staple. | Finally he wrote the space and put it on EdgeOverlay.

Thanks for looking! I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator - sorry! I will answer your question!
Margo
Egy elbvl fot ... ltom, mirt kedvenc! Kivl vlasz a liftre, Margo!

A charming photo...I can see why it's a favorite! Superb response to the lift, Margo!

Lovely photo; a moment in time. Love the colors of the photo and how you placed the numbers over the picture! It's a very lovely, eye catching page!

Photo adorable; un moment donn. Aimez les couleurs de la photo et comment vous avez plac les chiffres sur la photo! C'est une trs belle page accrocheuse!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
margeda
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout