Oscraps

You Wear it Well
vickyday

You Wear it Well

I used one of the flower splatters as a photomask and used two other flower splatters behind the photo using the screen blend mode. I created the frame shape in PSE15 and clipped one of the backgrounds to it and added a shadow to it.

Journaling reads: Jessica and Araya wearing the hats I gave them when they visited us on their trip back home from vacation.
Credits list
June 2022 Color Play by Foxey Squirrel:
Petal Background: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FS-Petal-Backgrounds.html
Petal Splatter: https://www.oscraps.com/shop/FS-Petal-Splatter.html
Adulsa Script font for title
Arial Narrow font for journaling
Photo is mine, taken by Terry Jones, Jessica's husband, my son-in-law
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Foxeysquirrel
Wow... this is the first time I've seen Foxeysquirrel's designs used with a real photo rather than to create gorgeous art...

Wow... this is the first time I've seen Foxeysquirrel's designs used with a real photo rather than to create gorgeous art...
So, are you saying this is NOT gorgeous art? ;) I don't do fantasy very well, lol! But the colors of these two items with that photo spoke to me! And if SHE loves it, I'm good! :D

So, are you saying this is NOT gorgeous art? ;) I don't do fantasy very well, lol! But the colors of these two items with that photo spoke to me! And if SHE loves it, I'm good! :D
Oooops, boy did that come out wrong... I didn't meant it like this... the whole point of my comment was that your page is gorgeous, but in a different - not mystical/fantasy - style... you are documenting an actual moment in time...

Oooops, boy did that come out wrong... I didn't meant it like this... the whole point of my comment was that your page is gorgeous, but in a different - not mystical/fantasy - style... you are documenting an actual moment in time...
HA! I knew what you meant, but I had to mess with you! Thanks!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename