Oscraps

You inspire me
T

You inspire me

• txmom2two
I find myself returning to Sally's gallery often for some inspiration, and also asking her how to do techniques or get her opinion on a work in progress. She is a huge inspiration to me, and I love the fact we live fairly close to each other. I hope we get to visit more often and have fun digi crops and such. :) Thanks Sally for all your help and inspiration!

52 inspirations week 8 by Sue Cummings
overlay from Week 1
Photo overlay by Carla Gibson at Oscraps
SwirlieQ brush by Carla Gibson at Oscraps
Change Media
WOW!!!!! TIFFANY!!! You are soooo cool! and I am completely and utterly inspired by you, too!! someone told me recently that kindred spirits find each other, and that is definitely true here!! THanks for this beautiful LO! (and your design RAWKS!! WTG, girlie!)

Wow!!! Love what you did to that photo! Great LO! And how lucky you two live so close by...that's awesome!

absolutely sweet. just check out the two of you!!!!! so glad you get to know each other in real life :) what an exceptionally nice way to tell sally how you feel! beaut of a lo, too!!!!

I love this!
You two look like you are having so much fun!
Love how you blended and overlayed the word art
and swirls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! This is great! Not only is it original, but it just all fits so wonderfully together. I love it!

Layout information

Category
52 Inspirations
Added by
txmom2two
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Share this layout