Oscraps

You can be the change...
livelifejoyfully

You can be the change...

This layout was inspired by Sally's (cellomom)
here https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/34836/what/allfields/name/cellomom/name/cellomom
I loved how she used my paper to blend her photo...

Designs by Sue Cummings exclusively here at Oscraps!
Blending Background Paper coming back to store soon
under the REDEFINED SERIES...
formerly a paper in 52 Inspirations::2007
Quote/Wordart: Coming soon in My Chalkboard Series!
Photo Credits: Istockphoto
Cute true story: I bring this layout to school to show my kids that go to my scrapbook class.
They all had different ideas on what the garbage can represent in the picture. The kids were all excited about journaling a scrapbook page on what they could throw out in their lives or change to make it better. Then I showed the principal this layout and told him that is going to be in my book "Quotes from the Chalkboard" Inspirations for Teachers and STudents. So he asks me...hmmm WHy did you use a garbage can in the picture?! I'm like...well..... you can use it to inspire students to journal and write about how we can change the world. He didn't get it! So I had to explain to him about how we need to change ourselves first before we can change the world and that the kids were talking about what they could throw out in their lives (like bad habits) to change and how eventually if we all did that we could make big changes...etc. etc.

Now I know why I'm writing that book! It has inspired me to keep on going with it. I'm hoping to do one page a week.
Look for more coming soon!
If you'd like to see my series...
you can find the quotes
here...
http://www.oscraps.com/shop/product.php?productid=18205&cat=0&page=1
I'm going to do a series of quickpages to go with them.
Love this! And isn't amazing how kids often "get it" before adults. I love the idea of quick pages with these quotes! It's really exciting stuff! Thanks for sharing this one.

what grabs me most about this artwork is i'm so sick and tired of hearing john mayer's song "waiting on the world to change" -- what happened that my son's generation thinks like that? we never thought that way - it was always roll up your sleeves and do something about it.

i hope you've truly inspired some of the next generation to not sit on their patootie but get to work!

N
this is AMAZING, sue! i LOVE this! incredible shot... it speaks so loudly! GREAT work!

added to my credits...
photo is from istockphoto...didn't want you
to think I was that GOOD of a photographer...
lol!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
livelifejoyfully
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout