Oscraps

Write Stories Untold
pmjames

Write Stories Untold

Created with the Artplay Uncanny Collection - available for a limited time.

Process A Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Multiple Papers we clipped to the FotoBlendz Layer. Next, I placed the Frame onto the page which has patterned paper and transfers clipped to the mask layer and FotoGlows placed on top. My Focal Image was Blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes, and has a Luminosity Blending Mode applied. Layers from the Uncanny FotoBlendz .psd file, as well as Transfers, Overlays and Brushes were added into the Background. Splatters, Dimensional elements and WordARTS were placed on top of the Layout. My words completed the Layout. Adjustment Layers of Hue/Saturation, Levels, ColorFill and Color Lookup were all used to adjust colour and brightness of the Page.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wow... gorgeous... love the message here... and everything else about this photo! The color palette, the blending, the photo you used...

Oh Wow! This is fabulous, love the tonal quality of the page and that you recoloured the dried Honesty to black, so clever!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-uncanny-Michelle-write-stories-untold.jpg
File size
202.7 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout