Oscraps

wOW - Magic-Birthday
pmjames

wOW - Magic-Birthday

Happy Birthday DJ! She was super excited to be going to the movies with some friends!! I’ve added some Edge Overlays, on special in the Edge Overlays ValuePack No.2 right now!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Wildflower
ArtsyTransfers Wildflower
12X12 Scratched Overlays No.1 Edge Overlays ValuePack No.2
Grow WordART Mix No.2
Curled Paper Frames No.1
MultiMedia Flowers No.12
Archive WordART Mix No.1 (Beaded Threadz)

Process The background of this layout is a Solid Paper blended with an Artsy Paper via a Layer Mask and Brushes. My focal image was desaturated to a sepia colour, duplicated and blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes, with Multiply and Color Dodge Blending Modes applied. Brushwork was applied on top of the image and a Paper Texture Brush and some layers from the ArtsyTransfer files placed below. Two curled frames were added to the layout with Papers clipped to the frame layers. A Tape layer, WordTransfers, an Artstroke and Transfer were placed on top of the frames. Two Scratched Overlays were used around the edge of the layout before dimensional elements and WordART completed the page.
Beautiful page and I love the photo! I really like those curled paper frames the way you've used them, and the edge overlay. ♥

This is so fun! What a great photo! The splash of color is terrific in the cluster and very complementary.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename