Oscraps

Worst Week - AnnaLift
Jeanzie

Worst Week - AnnaLift

Whats on my mind is my high school reunion and the tumultuous year I graduated 1968. There were two assassinations, and a war in full escalation. This is a shot I took at the 1968 Exhibit at the Museum of California a few years ago. The headstone reads: February 1968 More than 2200 Americans killed in action February 11-18 the deadliest week of the Vietnam war 545 servicemen killed. I remember seeing their pictures in LOOK Magazine. There were pages and pages of them. Many others were wounded or MIA. My heart broke then, and it still breaks now, for the loss of all those splendid young men.

Supplies: Anna ArtPlay Palette Tangier, Spatter by Fuzzimo.
Oh wow, what incredible powerful story, a lot to thinking then and to reflect on now, the page reflects clearly the struggle, the hiding, the mystery, very very powerful message Jean that cannot be passed. Ann

I can feel the tension, the pain! You truly achieved what you wanted to communicate. Awesome page!

we lived in a very difficult time back then as young women... page is filled with the emotion of the time... I will never forget...

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Jeanzie
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout