Oscraps

Wolf Reunion
ksacry

Wolf Reunion

Continuing my documenting of the Wolf family, I used the new FotoInspired template Pack No 3C to work some magic into my layouts.

Left side of a double page. Construction: I started with FotoInspired Template Pack 3C Page 12, rotating counterclockwise and shrinking the size slightly, then clipping my photos to the 2 frames. I wanted another frame so I brought in FotoInspired Template Pack 3C Page 9 and flipped the left frame and moved it up into the position I wanted. I liked the look of the other papers and frame on page 9 so I left them for a layered look. I clipped 6X6 ArtsyKardz Eudaimonia #2 to the top of the vertical frame and the palette Artsy Paper #4 to the lower part. I clipped 4X6 ArtsyKardz Eudaimonia #1 to the upper left Fotomask and left the lower masks gray with the journaling in Baskerville Old Face font. I cutout a photo of the Ocean Shores sign and used it with staples as the word art.
The background is the palette’s Solid Paper #5, duplicated with blend mode Multiply.
Credits list
The FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C is On Sale Now for a limited time.
FotoInspired Template Pack No 3C

ArtPlay Collection Eudaimonia is On Sale Now for a limited time.
ArtPlay Eudaimonia Collection
ArtPlay Palette Eudaimonia
ArtsyKardz Eudaimonia MultiPack
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and Su_Sanne
WOW! Fabulous! Great Template and what a big family!! It must be amazing to have such a big family! There's always something going on there. Great double spread!

Love the stitching and the torn papers, especially as a way to include the date of the reunion.

This is wonderful! I'm boring my family at the moment with my family tree research and I keep telling them they will be grateful one day Lol!

WOW! Great job on the photos and template use. I'm sure the layout was much easier than getting all those people to pose like that.

Wow! That's a family reunion! The templates are perfect for large group photos or close up individual photos! A page to treasure.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-fotoinspired-template-pack-3c-ksacry-reunion-1.jpg
File size
259.6 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout