Oscraps

Wolf Kids
ksacry

Wolf Kids

Continuing my heritage layouts on the Wolf family, I used a smattering of child photos that I had to convey the 15 children of Joseph and Edith Wolf. Sadly I do not have 2 of the wolf boys represented, but maybe I can add them after the Wolf reunion this month.

Construction: I started with the Travel Template Album No 7 Coverset frames and artsy layers with the Evenfall Palette’s Solid Paper #3 as the background. I clipped my main photo to the template’s front cover frame and 3 other photos to the back cover frames, moving positions slightly.
Photo treatments: I used Topaz Gigapixel AI on all of the photos because they were tiny reprints). I used Photoshop’s Preset Adjustment “Photo Repair Sepia” to get the similar photo coloring.
I added the palette’s Grass element under the frames, creating a 3 point triangle of the green color with the background.
I then added the palette’s twig across the top with the Evenfall WordART Mix No 1 “on this day”. I finished with the WordArt mix’s Wood Word “Life”, duplicated with blend mode Multiply.
Credits list
ArtPlay Collection Evenfall is On Sale Now until July 12th at 9 am EDT.
ArtPlay Evenfall Collection
ArtPlay Palette Evenfall
ArtsyTransfers Evenfall
Evenfall WordART Mix No 1

Travel Template Album No 7 is On Sale Now
Travel Template Album No 7 Note that this collection is included with the aA Travel Project 2023
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: NAdams and zlemon
What a wonderful project! I really like how you scattered the photos and all the bits and pieces you added. Fabulous heritage page!!

I love the thread of the green botanical and the leaf-shaped form on the left. A beautiful touch for the page!

Wow. Fantastic photos and I love the use of the branch and foliage as the family tree holding them together.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename