Oscraps

Without A Leg to Stand On
Miki

Without A Leg to Stand On

A true story as told to be by my Aunt Dona.
Credits list
This limited option enables you to purchase my entire release of 5 products at 46% discount and get BONUS DigitalART exclusive to the AnnaRelease offering. Please note AnnaRelease collection will no longer be available after 3 November 2023 at 9 am EDT
Artplay Uncanny Collection
Artplay Palette Uncanny
MultiMedia Uncanny
Uncanny WordART Mix 1
Uncanny FotoBlendz 1

MultiMedia City 1

Process
Artsy paper 3 from APP Uncanny was used as the foundation for the page. The metal frame was placed on the paper. The photo and advertisement were clipped to the frame masks. The main image was extracted, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. MM Uncanny 1 was placed under the metal frame. The bow and bird cage was brought to the front laying on the frame edge. An advertisement found on the internet was clipped to a fotoblendz mask (blending mode changed to hard light). MM City 1 was added. The page was completed with word art, journaling, transfers and splatters.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I am imagine having the prosthetic leg in the bed would be a bit of a shock! This is an incredible story and artistic documentation.

A wonderful heritage page. Full of interesting bits and pieces. A great extraction and use of the Collection!

Wow! What a story and the title is one that catches the eye--for sure!! Love all the marvelous elements on your page and the textures and paints to accent it all!!

Great memory page. Love the extracted leg and the vintage ad and writing.

You have such an interesting family history to document...and the photos too! Each page is a family treasure for generations to come.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-uncanny-miki-without-a-leg-to-stand-on.jpg
File size
480.5 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout