Oscraps

Wistful Longing
B

Wistful Longing

I LOVE the LightLeak Frames, theyre so much fun!

Journaling: Not only did I sell my house, I also sold my beloved 84 Bronco. It was specially ordered for me and we had many adventures together on long road trips over the years that I will always treasure. It had an awesome sound system and we rocked out on the road to the tunes of Bruce Springsteen, Michael Jackson, Foreigner, Prince and so many more. It was a beast in the deepest winter snow, making me feel secure and I loved driving it. But alas, it was getting too expensive to run the last few years and parts were difficult to come by. Shifting gears was causing knee problems for me also. Putting a For Sale sign on it, hurt me to the core, I hated to do it. I have a nice comfortable, easy to drive car now, but the Bronco will always have my heart. Always.

LightLeak Frames No. 1LightLeaksFramesNo.1
ArtPlay Palette FlaneurArtPlayPaletteFlaneur
Travel WordART Mix No. 2TravelWordARTMixNo.2
UrbanStitchez Hearts No. 4UrbanStitchezHeartsNo.4
TapedTextures No. 6TapedTexturesNo.6

Notes: Bringing the in two LightLeaks Frames and positioning, I clipped a copy of the photo to each of the masks and turned off layers to the mask sets. I wanted them flat in this particular layout against the background and without the frames.

Bringing in artsy paper 1 as the foundation and with the Hue and Saturation adjustment layer, I changed the shades of the paper slightly to match the light leaks. After bringing in the word art title and my journaling, I added a word transfer, transfer and taped texture at the left edge of the page. The urban threads heart was added next to the title. That finished the page.
A fitting tribute to a loyal friend. I stood in the middle of the street and cried when my old Pathfinder was towed away at just under 250,000 miles. That ride always made me feel like a cowgirl and, like your Bronco, has prime real estate in my heart.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout