Oscraps

Wish (For Annie)
L

Wish (For Annie)

Totally inspired to use Annie's stuff!!! This is another layout I made with some of her fabulous designs! Thank you so much, Annie!

JOURNALING READS:
It seems like it was just yesterday when hugs were abundant as were declarations of love. But time stops for no one, and all too soon the little boy is replaced by a young man, eager to strike out on his own and establish his independence. Today, the hugs are a rare commodity and saying I love you is bound to cause embarrassment and shy shuffling of feet. I respect that; am even amused by it. So, understanding, I stifle the urge to embrace you and swallow those three little words. But, though unspoken and undeclared, you know that I do. And for now, at this stage of your life, that will do just fine, my dear, first-born, teenaged son.

CREDITS:
Annie Manning / Paint-the-Moon - CharmesdAntan Kit: distressed bird stamp, pressed orchids, velvet leaves, paper (clipped on photoframe) | The Naturals Kit - leaves wrap
plus
Mary Ann Wise-Wish Quote; Gunhilde Storeide-Folded Frame (altered); Cafe-digi-Life's Journey Bk frame; Petit Moineux - L'airdutemps paper sheaf, papers, rusty brad; Anneli Andersson-pocketwatch
This is absolutely gorgeous, Liv! What a delight for the eyes to take in all the beautiful layers and details! Fabulous!

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
LivE
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout