Oscraps

Winter Time
B

Winter Time

I wanted to create a more graphic layout this time around. I am always torn between artsy and graphic pages, I love them both equally and I think Annas products lend themselves to both.

ArtPlay MiniPalette MilestoneArtPlayMiniPaletteMilestone
Vellum Sheets No. 1 (Retired)
Pinstriped Textures No. 1PinStriped TexturesNo.1
Artsy Transfer ChillsArtsyTransfersChills
Winter WordART Mix No. 1WinterWordARTMixNo.1
Dripped Stains No. 1DrippedStainsNo.1
Different Strokes No. 2 (Retired)
SkinnyLined Overlays No. 4SkinnyLinesOverlaysNo.4
Word Label Templates No. 3WordLabelTemplatesNo.3
Acrylic AlphaNumbers Set No. 1AcrylicAlphaNumberSetNo.1
Photo of my snowy yard taken with my iPhone
Vintage skier from Dover Publications
Fonts: DJB Scruffy Angel
Fluoxetine Regular
Impact Regular
Modern No. 20 Regular

The Process: I started with the paper from the mini Palette Milestone, placed the vellum in the corner, resizing and clipped my photo to it, duplicating it three times. First photo blended to Normal, second Screen and the third Color Burn. Added a solid color adjustment layer, taking the color from the mini palette, clipping it to the top photo with a Color Burn blend mode at 42% opacity. I put the pinstripe texture over it clipping it down over the photo.

I duplicated the vellum and turned it on its side and placed the Chills transfer over it, leaving it on Normal blend mode. From there I started building the fonts and positioning and resizing them where I wanted them along with the acrylic alpha. I duplicated the pinstripe and clipped it to the number 16.

I love stains and placed several more of those along the bottom over the paper element and along the side where I put the skier over the transfer from Milestone and under the Chills transfer. I added a scribble from the Different Strokes No. 2 around the skier. Word labels were added along with the Skinny Lined Overlay.

Winter Word Mix No. 1 with a lowered opacity and the rectangle with a lowered opacity with the word epic and lightly shadowed; the shadow set to color burn mode because it picks up the colors underneath it.
such an interesting composition, love the way you turned things, the great use of strokes, the little pics on the edges. very unique!

Fantastic this Artsy page, I love the grafic and your use of the colors and stripes, so unique and beautiful, I LOVE this very much!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Barbara Houston
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout