Oscraps

Winter Solstice
Joansmor

Winter Solstice

ArtPlay Palette Glacial Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps - on sale
MultiMedia Winter No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps - on sale
Winter WordART Mix No. 1 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps - on sale
MonthReview Template Album No. 5
Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps
on sale

Inspiration I have been cleaning out my photos of all the bad photos and duplicates etc. So I decided to look at the pictures I took last year and the thing I noticed was most of my favorites were black and white. I decided to make a page with mostly black and white photos. When I do templates with multiple photos I usually add at least one black and white. So for this page I decided to add one color.
Start Month Review Template 5.2
Paper I placed Solid Paper 1 on the background.
Photos I attaching a photo to the main mask using Layer>Create Clipping mask. I did the same with all the frames attaching the photos to the mask layer using Layer>Create Clipping mask. In some cases there was a frame in back of another and I added the same picture to that frame.
Stains-Tape I colored the stains with a light blue used Edit>Fill and colored the tape layer the same way with a brown.
Multi-Media I used Multi-Media Winter 2.5 over the right edge of some of the photos and on top of the January calendar. I used Edit>Fill to add color to the metal flake layer. I aligned the urban thread to the urban thread on the photos.
WordArt I placed a word art Breathing snowflakes above one of the black and white photos for a title.
Journaling I added the poem Winter Solstice by Dennis Dunn for the journaling
  • Love
Reactions: KimPay and zlemon
Black and white can be so beautiful! I almost never use b&w - I should give this a try. Perfect use of the template and Glacial release!

Bel utilisation du template, photos et couleurs parfaites pour ce mois de janvier Joan !!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout