Oscraps

Winter Home
Miki

Winter Home

Anna Aspnes
Artplay Palette Home (paper, transfers, buttons, label word, brushes) (on sale March 6) Artplay Palette Home
MultiMedia Homes 1 (on sale March 6) MultiMedia Homes 1
Home WordART 1 (on sale March 6) Home WordART 1

FotoInspired Template Pack 2H [url=
ArtsyKardz Home [url=https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtsyKardz-Home.html] ArtsyKardzHomes

Artist Edge Overlays 6 Artist Edge Overlays 6

ProcessPage 8 from the FotoInspired Template Pack 2H was opened up. A solid paper from APP Homes was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks. Several Artsy Kardz Home files were also use. The heart house and key from MM Homes 1 were added, along with word art and dimensional elements to complete the page.
It looks very cozy and comfortable, and I know it's warmer there than here. Love your FI layout!

Great page. It's nice to be warm when it's zero at home, but I seem to have a need for wide open spaces with very few or no people. Sanibel is a zoo! Last time I was here, it was so peaceful compared to now, but that was 40 years ago.

Love your beautiful Winter home, so great, love the beautiful pictures of this gorgeous page!

I really like the "winter home"! Beautiful photos and texture! Love it!

Ce doit tre agrable de passer l'hiver au chaud, trs belle page qui nous fait dcouvrir cela.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout