Oscraps

Wine Down
Miki

Wine Down

Credits list
FotoInspired Template Album Pack 2U (page 12)
Artplay Palette Inkling (paper)
Artplay Palette Socialize (label words)
Artplay Palette Among Friends (charm)
Artplay Palette Sonoma (paper, foliage, transfer, branch, button)
Artsy Transfers Sonoma (stains, splatters, transfers)
Food WordART Mix 1
Urban Stitiches Leaves 4
Urban Stitches 10
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Page 12 of the new FotoInspired Template Album Pack 2U was opened up and resized smaller. A solid paper from APP Inkling was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to the frame masks along with snippets of paper from APP Sonoma. Stains, splatters and Transfers from AT Sonoma were added. Stitchez and Threadz were added for more edge definition. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: digigal and isDK
Beautiful layout. Looks like you had a good time. I'm not a fan of wine, myself, but I sure can relate to be able to finally do something enjoyable after 2 years of "house arrest".

Beautiful page and I'm jealous. We had to quit laying down bottles and tastings and everything because I can't drink alcohol. Loss of the grape genre of art alone is sad, but to never wine down, ... we better get out in my Jeep instead. Love wine colors and vibes every time.

Great use of FotoInspired! I like the emphasis on the labels through the center of the page! Great charm!

Love your title and the myriad of photos, especially the wine bar looking out the window. Looks like a glorious way to spend an afternoon or evening.

I love your photos and especially the contrast of dark and light, both in them and on your page. That photo of the scene out the window makes me want to go there, for sure! :) The whole page is warm and inviting!

very dynamic page with its many photos! 15 days ago we made the wine route in Alsace , wine region par excellence!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename