Oscraps

Wild_beauty
Ann06

Wild_beauty

There is something beautiful to be discovered in the unsettled wilderness of a garden.

Anna Aspnes Watercolor fotoblendz overlays
Artzy Kardz Fun SUn 4x8 _2

Thank you for all your comments in my pages, you are so encouraging, thank you.
In regard to the tutorial specially for Jana who is asking me in so many way to do it, please try the watercolor fotoblendz from Anna they do all the work for you, really at least the most!.
This is what I do when using this technique, to these last few pages I did, I treat the photo with a watercolor technique first. Scrappie Irene has a tutorial I recall was awesome as an example.
After the image is treated, I place a fotoblendz behind the treated photo, after I like where is placed. I recolor the fotoblendz (for this ....do a selection; click on the layer and holding Ctr key,
and then fill with color your selection with a color that will be from your color selection palette or schema).
I will repeat and add few other fotoblendz (typically the same one for consistency) perhaps with different saturation and colors.

Add an Artzy kardz any one you like in a psd format and start playing with all the layers around, no exact formula just let it flow, these amazing kardz from Anna will do the rest.

I will be happy to do a tutorial that you are asking me, but I do not know where to post it.
HTH.Ann
I would love to see you do some video tutorials. Your technique sounds simple when you describe it, but I'm a very visual person, and it's hard for me to imagine exactly what you're doing. You should really consider learning to make videos, cause you have a lot to teach. We would eat them up. P.S. This page is amazing.

Where have you paint this Ann LOL!! What a brilliant page, the colors together are so great, it's amazing, the blending and texture are super, I love it all!!!!!

Thank you for the tut ! And i gonna try it myself !!!
Great colours here !

"unsettled wilderness of a garden"LOVE this phrase! Another masterpiecelooking forward to trying your tutorial! Thanks, Ann!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Ann06
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout