Oscraps

Why I love you - birthday party challenge 6&7
~*Lainebean*~

Why I love you - birthday party challenge 6&7

I combined saturday and sunday's challenge, the Challenge hostess (aka my madre) said that it was ok so... LOL

Credits-
template= taylormade Clarification challenge freebie
Everything else Vicki Stegall, random papers and glitz bands, fonts are Downcome, and Jane Austen oscraps pics is from.... OSCRAPS LOL

journaling reads...
What can I say? I love everything about the O!! I love the family, the challenges, the designers, the family, the love, the atmosphere, the support.... gosh just everything :) I love how it is like i have a bunch of fun aunts. i love how i am not treated like a baby.... how i am listened too. ;) I love the community, the family, the everything LOL!!!

Auntie Krista, Auntie Chris, Taco Shell :), Pardner Linda, THE Momma O, definitley Danielle y., my buddy ;) Kayleigh, My friend Kaylea, anyone else i forgot ;) love you guys so much, and thanks for everything..... you guys are awesomeley awesome. love you and thanks so muvh for making this such a great place to be!!!
Beautiful LO. Love how you combined the two challenges. Beautiful journaling, love the font

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
~*Lainebean*~
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout