Oscraps

Who Would Have Imagined?
isDK

Who Would Have Imagined?

Who Would Have Imagined?

aA Stitch LTA, WordART, APP Deciduous paper, brushes, FotoGlow Mix, Hand Stitchez, MultiMedia Documents
Photos: Cason Asher (pumpkins on steps), Kristina Paukshtite (carrying pumpkin)
Faces: 3 on steps are Trump photos from recent news; 4th one is of Lindsey Graham.

We started to doubt that Trump was actually sick because everything was off. The press couldn't pin down details with his doctor, and he got bored and took a joyride that forced quarantine of his secret service detail for two weeks. All so he could say coronavirus was no big deal?
The whole thing makes me so angry. The tweet videos, the joy ride, the virus is no big deal. Tell that to the families of over 200,000 fatalities!!

Brilliantly designed.. as for me.. I am hoping to survive the Trump Nightmare and come out on the other side with a new administration and a renewed faith of our country. As I am at an age where one could question can I outlive this ugly chapter? I remain optimistic,time will tell.

Extremely angry! The man is having mental problems. Exposing all those people, some of whom could become very ill, even die. Dont be afraid of the virus Is he kidding, with over 200,000 dead. I do love the curled lips on your pumpkins! Indeed, who would have imagined! I hope he is soon voted out
Can you believe all the people he has lie in order to save their jobsunbelievable

Fantastic page and design! I hope that a new chapter is starting soon! Not taking that man serious anymore ( Never did anyway)

Just looking at your pages is the plus side, the negative is realizing that the current president is still a menace.
But I love the expressions on the pumpkins!

This is brilliant - who knows what the truth really is, since truth is not a priority in this administration. I do love the design, the subtle stitching grid in the background and the clean space :)

Love your use of the stitching. Beautiful layout telling a very sad (scary) story.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout