Oscraps

Where the Heart is
lacy

Where the Heart is

1967, Ron with his Mother, while he was home on leave from Vietnam.

ArtPlay Collection Hearth on sale thru May 24, 2023, at 9am EST
ArtPlay Palette Hearth (paper, overlays, transfers, tape, label word, blue ribbon)
Artsy Transfers Hearth 3
ArtStroke Frames 1-1
Hearth WordART Mix 1 (WordART3, Quote3)
UrbanStitchez Home 1-2
Button Threadz 3-4, Button Threadz 1-6
MultiMedia Bountiful 1-2P (pink button), 1-3O (threadz)
ArtPlay Palette Alfresco Paper Texture 1 (split into two pieces, some parts erased)
Artsy Stains 5-8

I started with Ron’s photo, which had previously been edited, placed the Hearth Artsy Transfer 3 psd file, clipped the photo w/ Levels Adj to the white paint layer, duplicated the photo (blend mode Screen, 57% opacity) and grouped. I then placed Solid Paper 5 (rotated) below, followed by Hearth Transfers and Overlays between the paper and photo/Artsy Transfer group. I added a slight Hue Adj Layer to Transfer 6 to better match the photo. I placed ArtStroke Frame 1-1, transformed slightly, above the photo group. Embellished with WordART, Tape, text box, UrbanStitchez Home, Button Threadz, Paper Texture, pink button (w/slight Hue Adj.), threadz, label word, and blue ribbon with button threadz.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
great blending and memory page. i can imagine that for ron "there is no place like Home" was especially true.

This has such a notable sense of dimension--it's like looking through a peephole to the past. That was such a time.

Terrific photo. The brick background is perfect and I love the little blue bow.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename