Oscraps

When the Statistics are More Than Just a Number
helenedubois

When the Statistics are More Than Just a Number

APP Canyon
APP Tinge
Artsy Transfer Lateritious
I hardly know what to say - your wonderful art has packed a punch - more than just a number indeed - these are all lives. I'm very sorry to hear you have a relative sick, and hope he recovers.

Sorry it has hit so close to home. I know you'll stay safe and I'll add you as well as Denny's brother to so many in my thoughts today. I like the tiny photo of him in the upper right.

All those numbers scare me, because unfortunately there are people behind these numbers who have passed away, and nobody knows how and where this ends.
Nice how you have processed this in a card!

Powerful page bringing statistics to the living flesh and blood of our neighbours, friends and family. This is real.

Amazing art! Every day we see the numbers, but it's the mothers, fathers, grandparents, brothers, sisters ... family that is being affected by this virus. Hoping for a swift recovery. Stay safe!

What a fabulous documentation page, so very sad how the covid-19 strikes, so many people have died, where will this end!! Take care and stay safe!!

This is fabulous and what is needed to remind people that this is not just statistical--every number represents a life, a family, friends. Hoping that soon your friend will be on the other side of this and hoping you will stay strong. I think the US passed 200,000 deaths yesterday. Those at the top lied, and Americans died.

Stunning visual representation of whats going on today. Really packs a wallop. Hopefully your relative will recover quickly and soon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
helenedubois
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout