Oscraps

What Do You See?
C

What Do You See?

This was for the 4th week of contest at another site...

Credits:
Background paper: Jessica Bolton, Sorta Shabby Mismatch, QOTC Swag Bag #3 @ Scrapbookgraphics
Swirls: Doris Castle, Exceptional Embellishments @ Scrapbookgraphics
Font: Daily Birdie by Audrey Neal @ Oscraps
and Harting downloaded from the internet

I took the photo of myself about 2 years ago. Sofi was lying on the floor and I was hovering above her. I wanted to take a photo of me looking down on her for some reason a photo of what she saw when she looked at me. And I have never scrapped this photo until now! The close-up of Sofis eyes was just taken a few days ago. This layout is about what I hope Sofi sees when she looks at me.

Journaling:
Sofia, when you look at me what do you see? Someone who gives you lots of hugs and kisses all-day long? Someone to comfort you when you get hurt? Someone who will make funny faces, sing songs, play hide-and-seek or anything to get you to laugh? Yes, you probably see all of those things. But do you see the love in my face every time I look at you - even when Im having a bad day or lose my temper? Do you see the mommy who loves you more than anything else in this world? Do you see how much youve changed my life - for the better? I hope so. I hope you see how much I adore you and how much you mean to me. I love you! xoxoxo, momma, 5/18/2007

TFL!!!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Designers
Added by
cayla73
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout