Western Kingbird

Anna Aspnes Credits:
ArtPlay Gather In Peace ClockFace
ArtPlay Palette Roots ArtStroke, Transfers
Hygge WordART Mix 1
Travel Template Album 1 frame, Threadz

Paper - 2LO After The Rain 8

Journaling:
Crow Valley was very popular with birders, so we tried spotting birds in the trees like others were doing. The camera would focus on tree branches in front of the birds and I found that very frustrating, as if spotting them wasn't hard enough. But you really got into it.
Love the background and how the transfer highlights the bird! Know what you mean about the camera focusing on the wrong image! Beautiful page!

What a gorgeous capture and lovely design as always - beautiful bg and the clock is a fantastic addition ;)

Gorgeous photo... I gain some comfort in knowing that cameras evoke frustration in others also.... it's all about depth of field,lol!!

OMgosh I love your journaling - and it is super frustrating when the camera will focus on the branches and not the birds! love the photo of the kingbird! love the clock!

I love the clock with it's very "timely" message. Wonderful framing of your bird--especially like the yellow accent echoing the bird. He reminds me of our finches with the vibrant yellow color.

gorgeous photo and use of art strokes and transfers. love your background. quite unusual.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout