Oscraps

Welding Lesson
Miki

Welding Lesson

Not the most flattering photo, but was excited to get my first welding lesson. My intention is to learn how to weld and then create yard art with all the left over car parts laying around in the garage.
Credits list
Artplay MiniPalette Arbre (paper, transfers, overlay, splatters, word label, alpha)
Free with $20 purchase, Sept. 30-Oct. 3 ONLY

Scenic Template Album 7 (page 1)
Sprinklez 9
Magic Sparklez 2
Jazzed Up Loop da Loop 1 (glow recolored)
Barren Sunrise (bead recolored)
12x12 Scratched Overlays 1

Process
Page 1 from the Scenic Template Album 1 was opened up. A solid paper from the mini palette Arbre was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to the large fotoblendz mask and then resized smaller. Frames from pages 2 and 14 were imported and the photos were clipped to the frame masks. Some of the layers of the template were turned off or recolored. Transfers, an overlay, and splatters from the mini kit were added. Sprinklez, magic sparkles, and a Loop da Loop were added to emulate the sparkles flying while welding. The page was completed by adding more dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Great idea! I know we will see interesting yard art from your spare car parts :)

Yay for you! Takes me back to the 70's. I made those wind chimes back then, from three pieces of thick triangular steel. Heavy and loud and I'm not sure which move sent them by the by or who got the gift of them, but you never forget how welding makes you feel. Maybe like we could be Ukranian women? :D

Yay for you! Takes me back to the 70's. I made those wind chimes back then, from three pieces of thick triangular steel. Heavy and loud and I'm not sure which move sent them by the by or who got the gift of them, but you never forget how welding makes you feel. Maybe like we could be Ukranian women? :D
Walt gave me an early birthday present ... my own helmet, gloves and coat ... because I complained so much about his being too big and dirty for me! Still waiting for the next lesson.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename