Oscraps

Week-17.jpg
BoatLady

Week-17.jpg

My photos-Journaling reads-fter we got back from camper rally I emptied trailer and did laundry. I’ve been going over there every day to keep her on track to get things done. We have coffee while discussing the schedule, we sit on the swing and over look our pond....so peaceful. Sunday night was Trivia at the club we had fun and won again. Another hectic week trying to help Karyn with Rich’s affairs and getting ready for the Celebration of Life. We got together to make egg rolls for the event.We had Kimmie help teach Maddy and Michelle who were newbies, we spent all day but made 150. Monday I got gel shots in my knees...not really fun at all. We went to the club for dinner/music, it was fun to see everyone. I spent time getting thing ready for our summer trip so have piles of stuff everywhere and lists. Thursday was the Dive-In movie at the club...so much fun to have people in the pool and on the patio watching a movie. I made popcorn again so that made it more fun for everyone. Jay and I went out to check some of the code compliance complaints then he filed them with Pasco County. I’m still working on the basket Kirsten wanted. I et a few monarchs go but many of them seem to have deformed wings...so sad. Michelle says hers have the same problem. We are trying to have a few ready for release at Rich’s memorial as he was raising them too. I had to move some potted plants as the bug guy was coming to do a big treatment before we leave. I got a note from Tyler saying he and his automotive classmates helped a couple at Dairy Queen who had a leaking radiator hose- they took him to get part and put it on for them- they sent a note to school so they got honored at the school. Such a proud Grammy!! Trying to get settled in at Oscraps as Scrap Girls closes at the end of the month. I will miss SG as it was my scrap home for decades. Jay has been doing a few things to get ready for our trip. I actually made a few more reservations for the trip back. I learned about some cool places to stop from the camper rally
Credits list
lgrieveson-Messy template
AMD_liveMoment
I love your page with your beautiful photos! I read your journaling and it was bittersweet. Such good memories but also sad ones at the loss of your loved one. You did such an amazing job documenting life as it is happening for you and your family and friends. We are sorry that ScrapGirls closed but are blessed to have you here with us. We hope you will love in and call it home as we do!

Debby this is lovely. I love the celebration of life photos and how you stitched them all together. I love the heart and pocket watch. Grab life and live each moment. Such a beautiful layout. :love:

Great layout! My, you are a busy lady! I like the stitched frames and the mix of closeup shots with more wide views.

Layout information

Category
Project 365
Added by
BoatLady
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename