Oscraps

Week 16a
lukasmummy

Week 16a

Credits: Layered template (Project 365 Simple Solution April 2010, Template 16a) by Molly Weight (Biograffiti), Back To Basics Mega Kit contributions by Angie Kovacs and Chrissy W, Creased Papers by Laura Banasiak (Simply.Scraps) from project 365 grab bag 1 and April Showers Cardstock by Jane Shaver (Little Red Scraps). Fonts are CK Script and DJB Andrea D by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: There seems to be so many things that have happened this week, I am not really sure where to start. We had a few days left before Lukas went back to school and I was still feeling unwell. Special Agent Oso started a new series and for the first time ever both Lukas and Logan settled down to watch a programme together. It was so cute to watch them. Logan finally cut his first tooth and Lukas lost a second one. For the first time he managed to get the tooth under his pillow for the tooth fairy. He was thrilled to find it replaced with a 2 coin in the morning. Lukas went back to school, and when I went to pick him up his teacher came over to talk to me, he had fallen asleep in class. Getting him to go to sleep at night has been a battle for a while. Hopefuly now that hes gotten into trouble with his teacher over it, he might make a few changes. I offered to take Josh to the park with Lukas and Logan, they had a great time but I forgot to take any photographs of them. I ordered Lukas and Logan some new clothes, Logan needs 9-12 month stuff now. We ended the week with Logan deciding it was time to climb up the stairs for the first time. I am going to have my hands full with that daredevil!
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
lukasmummy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout