Oscraps

Week 12b
lukasmummy

Week 12b

Credits: Layered template (Project 365 Simple Solution March 2010, Template 13a) by Molly Weight (Biograffiti), Back To Basics Mega Kit contributions by Angie Kovacs and Chrissy W, Sorta Solids March Colour Play Papers by Chrissy W and Creased Papers by Laura Banasiak (Simply.Scraps) from project 365 grab bag 1. Font is DJB Andrea D by Darcy Baldwin.
Journalling reads: I got behind on scrapping these pages, so I am going to have to try and journal by memory. This week also doesnt run quite right and there are more than 7 days. Somewhere along the way I messed up, and while it annoys me its too much hasle for me to make it right. You will just have to forgive me if the details are a little sketchy. We started off the week, with the little rugrat finally deciding it was time to crawl. Hes been able to somehow squirm from where we put him, to where he wants to be up until now, but even though he hasnt quite mastered the art of crawling yet, its a very strange movement hes using but it doesnt matter. Hes still super fast and getting quicker all the time. On Wednesday we were quite naughty and decided to let Lukas stay home from school, so we could go on a family trip to Legoland. We had a really great day out and were even lucky enough to have a rare day of nice weather. It was so warm we ended up buying hats and t-shirts for the boys at the park. On Thursday we decided to make a puppet. Lukas is learning sewing at school, so it seemed like good practice. He had a great time and was so proud of the end result. Logan is desperate to play with the chicken but we dont really want him to ruin Lukass hard work. On Friday Logan had fun playing with his new bath mirror. He adores mirrors and coos at his reflection, unless he sees it when I am holding him. Then he tries to batter it presumably because he thinks that the baby is touching his mummy. Argos were running a promotion on all of their Lego so on Saturday Mark went to pick up Lukass Easter presents. We decided to get him the Lego City Fire Station and Nan got him the Lego City Fire Helicopter. Conor was nice enough to assemble the helicopter and vehicles for him.
There are no comments to display.

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
lukasmummy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout