Oscraps

Weeeee!
Jodie McNally Designs

Weeeee!

Journaling: Weve pulled Lily around on a sled in the past, but this was her first big girl sledding outing! Ben was so good with her - he took her down on his lap until she was ready to try it on her own. Before they started back up the hill after that first run, she threw herself into the snow, giggled, and screamed, Lets do THAT again! Then, she insisted on pulling her own sled up the hill...shes a natural! Although it was too cold to stay out long, she had a blast and cant wait to go back! Ben THINKS he is going to take her on Killer Hill...but I beg to differ. Lilys Uncle Adam broke his arm sledding down that hill, and a few of my cousins have ended up in the ER because of it. Lily was perfectly happy with the bunny slope, so I am going to hope it stays that way...at least for a few more years!

Credits
Sweet Genevieve Designs:
Holiday Cardboard Paper Pack
Holiday Penguins Doodle Set
The Be Collection: Be Dreamy

Gina Miller Designs:
Emmie's Holiday Elements - I used the photo masks and the Merry Christmas word art. I cut apart the word art and used the e, m (upside down), and the i (also upside down) to make my title! :) A girl's gotta be resourceful, right?

Font: DJB Liz by Darcy Baldwin at TDC

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
Jodie McNally Designs
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout