Oscraps

Way Too Out of Control
isDK

Way Too Out of Control

Way Too Out of Control

aA Paper, Frame, Transfers, Artstroke, Stitchez, Threadz, Pine Branch, Sprig
photo: Eunice Lui
Chart: US #COVID19 cases first million: 96 days; 13 to 14 million: 5 days

The U.S. broke every record for new infections, hospitalizations and deaths in a single day since the pandemic began in just 25 hours. They talked about a vaccine coming soon and priorities for its distribution. Remember climbing up on the rocks to look down on the grazing elk.
This is just a knockout! That photo spilling across and the framing and stripes - love it all! It does seem like things are spiraling, but also that we are hopefully close. IF only everyone would just hang on!

The numbers are incredible. I keep thinking about last year at this time and how no one could have predicted what life would look like this year. Great phot of the rocks with the smattering of trees and shrubs.

Perfect page to document the pandemic this year, the numbers are truly awful and "way too out of control"! Praying the vaccines come soon for everyone. The large blended photo of the rocky hill really adds to this page with its look of wildness.

Sobering numbers but I do love that photo spilling over from the right to the left hand page.

Excellent photo to show us plummeting down the mountainside during this time of the pandemic run wild!! Who would have dreamed that our country would be the one to so mismanage our efforts that it is totally out of control. We pray for the vaccine, we pray, we pray.

The numbers are sobering - this mismanagement is more sobering - thanks for showing your climb. It is always awesome to see elk. gorgeous!

Once again, you've expresses the duality of nature. The horrors of C-19 and the majesty of nature.

I like this parallel between the pandemic and these fires of Colorado remained so long without controls in this very pretty page which unfortunately summarizes well this terrible year 2020

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout